nappy-mad-knitter

As my title suggests I am a nappy mad knitter. I have a huge love for cloth nappies, ever since I started using them when my son was 2 months old, I have tried almost every nappy available. The only other things that rank really high on my love list are my family and friends(which are top of the list) and knitting. Which I spend at least 4 hours per day on. Hense being a nappy agent and setting up a knitting business, pure heaven on earth :0).

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Santa has been

On friday I recieved a sweet smelling package from my wonderful summer secret santa. I have no idea who she is but here are my goodes.

A beautifully wraped pressie, and a funny card, my clue is the photo santa says this place she thinks is beautiful and peace full. The card says - Sally had no problem with her moodswings, it was those stupid, insensitive b*****d men that couldn't cope.



And inside

Twisted sock yarn in a beuatiful combination of colours



Lush goodies in blossom scent, The bath bomb was lovely and left my downstairs sweet smelling for hours




Saving the best till last

2 Balls of rowan kidsilk haze ina beautiful colour and a pattern for the kiri shawl, I think this will be my next project once I have my orders and WIP out of the way

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 03 June, 2007 , Blogger gilraen said...

Lovely gifts Cathie :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home