nappy-mad-knitter

As my title suggests I am a nappy mad knitter. I have a huge love for cloth nappies, ever since I started using them when my son was 2 months old, I have tried almost every nappy available. The only other things that rank really high on my love list are my family and friends(which are top of the list) and knitting. Which I spend at least 4 hours per day on. Hense being a nappy agent and setting up a knitting business, pure heaven on earth :0).

Sunday, May 06, 2007

You know it's a job well done......

When you get home of an evening, shattered and totally filthy. I decided in my wisdom that the shop could do with a bit of a move around. It took me half a day on friday and most of the day on saterday.

The end result was a very happy but filthy cathie, and a half empty looking shop with the oppertunity of putting many different lines on the shelves.

I should have done before picture before I started, but I can give you a good idea what it looked like. The counter area was cluttered, sort of built up with a gap in the middle, the shelves had rows of products all the same, the peg board things where under utilised, and shelves had products that should be hanging up.

So this is what it looks like now.

This is the view as you walk in through the door



This is the view from the corner opposite the window



THis is part of the hanging space that was previously not used to it's full potential.





Just a few snaps that show what I've been up to, I have a long way to go, and have reclaimed lots of shelve space to put up new products though for a week I may well be fueling the we are closing down rumors.

Have shown these to my dad and he is really pleased with how it looks, and happy that the shop is getting turned around now that it has some new blood and a bit of enthusiasm in it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home