nappy-mad-knitter

As my title suggests I am a nappy mad knitter. I have a huge love for cloth nappies, ever since I started using them when my son was 2 months old, I have tried almost every nappy available. The only other things that rank really high on my love list are my family and friends(which are top of the list) and knitting. Which I spend at least 4 hours per day on. Hense being a nappy agent and setting up a knitting business, pure heaven on earth :0).

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Well its May

ANd where on earth did april go, I am shocked at how much the time is flying now, in a couple of weeks time I would have been in the shop for 3 months, I can't believe it I really can't!

Well much has happened since my last post, had some happy news my friend has had a beautiful little boy, quite early at 7 weeks prem, but he is gorgeous and doing just fine, and another friend of mine is pregnant. So happy lots of lovely babies to cuddle and knit for, provided I can find the time!

I have also had a new baby of my own - no not a real baby but a new website and I am chuffed to bits with it www.nkfn.co.uk so easy to use even for a numpty like me!

My hand knitted flirty skirties have also gone live on babykind, not my pattern but one designed by a very talented WAHM in america check out her work here www.littleturtleknits.com

In knitting news,

I have done a fair bit, but have also frogged a fair bit as well.

This hat is lovely, sort of old fashioned but ever so practical. Unfortuantly after these pictures where taken I ended up frogging it to sue the yarn to finish a sleeveless pullover I've been desiging, will list pictures once done.




Also finished this week was my babykind flirty skirty

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgQ9RnaCQPgJtIAGnXU3q4_Q6Z8BgJ5933xBsunrOS4_q_fZ7b2cRSbYvK_sb4o5f31yV-YGcVye_tI8Saiydhw8811bu_l_YpkmSK-SjMoU60mk24vYJUB2FpCF7ll0fUHGSikSg/s1600-h/new+stock+250.jpg">

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgQO1Q23mOCH6cR9v12EsWFrogOFL7tRO_q41_5BiQtMo1fuTPxVHYoB06bw6y6L20UKNcVGf1GqIFXsohFPqWcPjCpXB-lp5VP_tNsurphzLRPzdBlgW4VIseG_xC0_0dlwp6gAg/s1600-h/new+stock+251.jpg">

As well as aprils socks, made from posh yarns a beautiful shade of merino yarn, I am so pleased with these and they are a dream to wear.


href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgOGqPvIkchKPVo6bdjJW_SWOtRDNBUNM-Dch83MMzz4JWr8JArNrqskd6Fg0Mb7kHzol1lRCffOzht30y9g4uAyCC0jLI_ovNfXBB7tcvneuADOe4kfgAJuOBh1ovBd_40uhkKkw/s1600-h/new+stock.jpg">

Then there is stuff I have recieved this week,

THis stunning set of stitch markers curtosy or Susan of crafty threads and yarns, they are beautiful and have already been put to good use.


<

And my keyring swap - Making me feel a little guilty that mine isn't anywhere near started. I have absolutly no idea who sent it I love it the key ring is filled with a sweet scented potpori I think smells divine anyway, as well as a little candle and a little felt case which I was going to put my circualr needles in but I have far to many to fit.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home