nappy-mad-knitter

As my title suggests I am a nappy mad knitter. I have a huge love for cloth nappies, ever since I started using them when my son was 2 months old, I have tried almost every nappy available. The only other things that rank really high on my love list are my family and friends(which are top of the list) and knitting. Which I spend at least 4 hours per day on. Hense being a nappy agent and setting up a knitting business, pure heaven on earth :0).

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Been a bad blogger

Have had plenty to say but no time in which to say it. Have had a few orders, been busy in the shop and recived rather a large order from babykind so all other knitterly projects have been put on hold.

I did finish my forest canopy shawl, but am yet to block it, I didn't finish the baby cardigan I finished or my may socks. But I have done 2 items from my babykind order, and an XL shorties for the CNA competition winner. So now I am sat loading up images to my photo box, well videos as my camera and my computer are playing up and I would be gutted to loose them. Will put up a link when I've finished, I am also taking a break from knitting to sew up a pile of finished stuff. Admitidly these are items that should have been finished last year, left forgotten about for the sake of sewing in a few ends.

I have also recieved a beautiful package from my secret santa will upload pictures in a later post.

Have also built my own house
[URL=http://drawahouse.com/houses/show.asp?houseID=518442&houseHash=15ad61b14bbae5778b24d1f1aa01dc12]
[IMG]http://drawahouse.com/houses/2007/6/2/518442_t.gif[/IMG]
Click here to view my house[/URL]

Thats it for now, must get back to my work

1 Comments:

At 02 June, 2007 , Blogger Auntie Noo said...

ahhh sewing up.... the nemesis of many a knitter (me particulary, I HATE it!)... I try to knit everything in one piece now!!!

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home