nappy-mad-knitter

As my title suggests I am a nappy mad knitter. I have a huge love for cloth nappies, ever since I started using them when my son was 2 months old, I have tried almost every nappy available. The only other things that rank really high on my love list are my family and friends(which are top of the list) and knitting. Which I spend at least 4 hours per day on. Hense being a nappy agent and setting up a knitting business, pure heaven on earth :0).

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Just to proove that I can finish things

Have had a nice productive evening and have finished of loads of items, why I left it so long I will never know. I would say about now that I vow never to let things accumalate again, but I know that vow having made it before is to easily broken.

Anyway here are some of tonights selection, there are other but my camera ran out of juice so more tomorrow.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home