nappy-mad-knitter

As my title suggests I am a nappy mad knitter. I have a huge love for cloth nappies, ever since I started using them when my son was 2 months old, I have tried almost every nappy available. The only other things that rank really high on my love list are my family and friends(which are top of the list) and knitting. Which I spend at least 4 hours per day on. Hense being a nappy agent and setting up a knitting business, pure heaven on earth :0).

Friday, May 25, 2007

Race for life photos

Last sunday, the 20th was it of may my mum, my sister and myself took part in Rhyls race for life.

It was a really good day, tiring, draining and a little upsetting. Doesn't make any sence does it! Being in such an intense atmosphere amoungst people who knew exactly how we where feeling, and feeling the loss many of those woman have felt and still feel really brought it home to me how down right scared I am. I think emotionally since I have taken a step back in the progress I have made, things seem a little harder than they did.

But like my dad I am a fighter and I refuse to let things beat me for long. So at the end of the day it was great to take part and I am really glad I did.

I do have a few pictures to share, not many really as we got their just before the start time, there would have been more but my dad the techno dinosaur couldn't work the camera, we love him for it.

This first one shows my parents with my sister, she is 20 months younger than me, though at times I think she is older. The total opposite of me as well in many respects. We used to argue constantly growing up but now we live apart we are the best of friends. Just wished she lived closer



And me with my parents, I look rather chubby in this photo with the way my top is sitting.


Wish I had better pictures to show but never mind I'm not the most photogenic person there is really.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home