nappy-mad-knitter

As my title suggests I am a nappy mad knitter. I have a huge love for cloth nappies, ever since I started using them when my son was 2 months old, I have tried almost every nappy available. The only other things that rank really high on my love list are my family and friends(which are top of the list) and knitting. Which I spend at least 4 hours per day on. Hense being a nappy agent and setting up a knitting business, pure heaven on earth :0).

Friday, April 06, 2007

Birthday goodies

It was my birthday on the 3rd of this month and here are my goodies, all recieved as part of a birthday swap organised on Crafty threads and yarns. These where sent to me by Gilraen and I love them all

Firstly a picture of the box that greated me once the brown paper was torn away


A beautiful set of stitch markers with have already been put to good use



A beautful avon bracelet, which my DD is eyeing up and already thinks is hers


And some wonderfull smelly stuff from lush, healing hands hand cream which will live in my hand bag , Ohh la la soap, a heart shaped massage bar, the purple thing I think is a bubble bath wotsit and the little pink soap is a yankee tarts wax pot pouri soap in cut roses
A sweet smelly skien of posh yarns sock wool, and I have forgotten the colour already, but it is so beautiful to knit with, looking forward to looking in the posh yarns sales on sunday

The start of my project using the slip up socks pattern, available on the posh yarns website


And her is my progress so far, I've made them as ankle socks in the hope that I will get two pairs out of the 135grams, If not I'm sure the remainder will make several pairs for DD.

In other news, I have and will be busy my nappy wraps are now listed it babykind a large online retailer of cloth nappies, it is very exciting and I have been looking forward to starting for a few months, as well as itching to tell everyone. So here is the link

http://www.babykind.co.uk/woolwraps.htm

1 Comments:

At 11 April, 2007 , Blogger gilraen said...

I'm so glad you like them. :)

The Yarn colour is Garland Cathie.

I do hope your Dad gets home today or really really soon. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home