nappy-mad-knitter

As my title suggests I am a nappy mad knitter. I have a huge love for cloth nappies, ever since I started using them when my son was 2 months old, I have tried almost every nappy available. The only other things that rank really high on my love list are my family and friends(which are top of the list) and knitting. Which I spend at least 4 hours per day on. Hense being a nappy agent and setting up a knitting business, pure heaven on earth :0).

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Fluffy post

We where really pleased this morning to recieve our nappy from our nappy fairy. When I said the bamboo fabric was soft that is nothing compared to bamboo velour. It is so dreamy talk about pure luxury for your bum.

I've never felt anything so soft in my life, and DD was chuffed with it as well and here she is


Isn't it lovely, we also had two matching wipes. It's now prewashing and I can see it becoming a firm favourite just like our cow print Clwt twt. Such a shame she isn't in nappies much in the day, shall kick myself for not trying these beautiful nappies sooner.
Knitting news
I have been a bad knitter, having found not only 1 but 2 bags on unfinished objects (UFO's) One was bad enough and Ihave slowly plodded my way through it today and admitedly havn't got very far. Will post pictures once they are completed, shamefully though most things only need the ends sewing in.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home