nappy-mad-knitter

As my title suggests I am a nappy mad knitter. I have a huge love for cloth nappies, ever since I started using them when my son was 2 months old, I have tried almost every nappy available. The only other things that rank really high on my love list are my family and friends(which are top of the list) and knitting. Which I spend at least 4 hours per day on. Hense being a nappy agent and setting up a knitting business, pure heaven on earth :0).

Monday, February 12, 2007

Dishcloth swap

Am going to post several messages today this being the first to catch up with everything.

So this first post is about a dishcloth swap I took part in, this involved making one dishcloth and sending it to another member with a clue for the recipient to work out who you are. So this is mine


A beautiful cloth made with peaches and cream cotton in shade cellery. Also recived a bottle of cocoa butter hand cream and a oceanus soap. I must say I didn't have any idea who could have sent it, so much trawling through old post was needed, and finally came across Aknita - so thank you so much Joy for my beautiful cloth. If I can ever pinch it back from my DD, I don't think I would use it for dishes, maybe something nice for a vase to sit on.


I really enjoyied taking part in the swap, though it was a bit stressfull waiting to hear if my recipeient like her cloth, I always feel nervous when knitting for someone else. Unfortuanly I didn't take pictures prior to sending it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home