nappy-mad-knitter

As my title suggests I am a nappy mad knitter. I have a huge love for cloth nappies, ever since I started using them when my son was 2 months old, I have tried almost every nappy available. The only other things that rank really high on my love list are my family and friends(which are top of the list) and knitting. Which I spend at least 4 hours per day on. Hense being a nappy agent and setting up a knitting business, pure heaven on earth :0).

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Introducing...............

Emma/Enya


The latest surprise member off our family. DH came home yesterday and handed me a rolling pin, when questioned he told me that he had brought a dog and the pin was to beat him up with. Boy did I feel like it, but wouldn't have been very hyginic.

We had discussed getting a dog when the kids where older, but certainly not now. Oh well she is lovely and almost 5 months old. THe cat doesn't like her vary much and has had a good swipe at her. Looks like I'm going to have to change where I do my knitting as well as she is more partial to my wool than the cat. Earlier today she ran or with a ball of all seasons cotton, thankfully it was from my jumper an not an order. Think I may have to move my knitig upstairs to ensure it is still made in a pet free environment. No pets allowed up stairs my space, plus I can escape from the racket of the tv which is constantly blearing.

Anyway you may have noticed that she has 2 names, the lady we got her from called her enya, her documents sayEmma neither one of them she answers to, she is very excited and so are the kids, DS's face was a picture he's been after a dog for ages.

In knitting news, havejust finished the front of my ASC jumper hoping to get it finished this week as long as there are no hitches with the sleeves. Am also going to enrol in a dressmaking course in September, DH brought me a sewing machine a few years back and it's been used once abiet very badley, so it will be nice to be able to use that and break up the knitting a little

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home