nappy-mad-knitter

As my title suggests I am a nappy mad knitter. I have a huge love for cloth nappies, ever since I started using them when my son was 2 months old, I have tried almost every nappy available. The only other things that rank really high on my love list are my family and friends(which are top of the list) and knitting. Which I spend at least 4 hours per day on. Hense being a nappy agent and setting up a knitting business, pure heaven on earth :0).

Monday, July 24, 2006

How often to blog

Is once a day to often, how about once a week? Really don't know, even though I am only a few days into mine I am finding it helpful to see where I am at iykwim.

Also finding that I am spending more time than I really thought knitting. Not sure if I should be embaressed by that or not.

Todays list is quite substantial.

Having got up handy I felt ready to face the world at 9a so trundled of to the postoffice with my first of several finished projects today. The shorts pictured in my previous post have been completed, unfortunalty forgot to take a picture before sending them to their new owner..

Called in at my dads for a while and put the world to rights over a cuppa, then back to my needles. Having decided for various reasons that I wasn't keen on my scarf I have relogated it to the cuboard where it will stay until I have a practice run on some DK. Must say that the DK is easier to work, after I have finished I will pick up my lornas laces and start again, it is much to beautiful a yarn to make mistakes with.

Before lunch I finished a soaker and packed it up, dropped DS of for his first afternoon in holiday club and went to lunch with my mum then you guessed it back to my knitting. Having by this point completed 3 and a bit repeats on the pattern at 60 rows each I am pleased that I have achieved something pretty today. THe 2 inches I worked on the back of my ASC sweater where nowhere near as rewarding.

Looking forward to tomorrow or maybe the next day as I will have more bright dyes yarn to work witth and can finally complete the orders that I have outstanding. As a treat I think I might spend a few hours more on making something for me. THe scarf and sweater I have on the gfo at the moment are the first things that I have made for myseklf in almost 5 years.

Will put up pictures soon of progress so far on my current projects, will try not to add anything else to the ever growing list of WIP's, a

1 Comments:

At 26 July, 2006 , Blogger Piglottie said...

You sound like a super speedy knitter - unfortunately I'm a bit of a snail! I just blog when I feel like it, but try to post at least once a week so people still know that you are around.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home