nappy-mad-knitter

As my title suggests I am a nappy mad knitter. I have a huge love for cloth nappies, ever since I started using them when my son was 2 months old, I have tried almost every nappy available. The only other things that rank really high on my love list are my family and friends(which are top of the list) and knitting. Which I spend at least 4 hours per day on. Hense being a nappy agent and setting up a knitting business, pure heaven on earth :0).

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Wool stash

It has come to my attention while sorting out my yarn that my personal stash is quite small considering the amount of boxes with wool in that I own.

the complete list is - 2 skiens or lornas laces, 3 balls of sock yarn, 3 skiens of noro and 1 skein of knitting godess hand dyed silk. THe later I have no idea what to do with it. IT's so beautiful to look at it seams a shame to unwind it just for any project. SO I need something specail to make with it, it's 4ply and weighs 100grams

Have allso recieved a nice squisy wool parcel, of the most beautiful shades of yarn, here is a sneeky peek

Knitting has taken a bit of a back seat the last few days, My husband has decided that he would like to do a car boot so muggins has been up adn down the attic trying to sort out stuff for him to take. I've definatly reached the worse before it's better look, there is stuff everywhere. Thankfully I have also managed to freecycle

As promised pictures of my wip's

My ASC jumper, have used 2 50g balls of yarn so far really enjoying making this looking forward to starting the sleeves as there is a new technique used that I havn't tried before.

This is my latest attemp at the fibre trends falling in love scarf pattern, I am knitting it with double knit wool on 4mm pony pearls which I am also trying for the first time. I find them quite bendy, but the fabric slides nicely across them. definatly prefer them to plastic needles, bamboo ones are my firm favourites at the moment.

1 Comments:

At 28 July, 2006 , Blogger Piglottie said...

Lovely yarn, especially the Knitting Goddess - maybe a lace scarf if there's enough, Branching Out from knitty.com perhaps (but not sure if the yarn would be the correct weight etc). Love the love hearts scarf!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home