nappy-mad-knitter

As my title suggests I am a nappy mad knitter. I have a huge love for cloth nappies, ever since I started using them when my son was 2 months old, I have tried almost every nappy available. The only other things that rank really high on my love list are my family and friends(which are top of the list) and knitting. Which I spend at least 4 hours per day on. Hense being a nappy agent and setting up a knitting business, pure heaven on earth :0).

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Unable to blog

My poor old computer has developed a dislike for all many of the things I like doing online, Browsing forums, writting in forums, ebaying As well as my blog, have been totally annoyied since I realised I couldn't get in. At least I can use mine for e-mails, it only takes 5 minutes to open up the box and another 5 to open a message.

So have commendered my mums laptop for the afternoon and she has taken my little angels out to llandudno. Whilst on my mums laptop I can publish the photos taken one my race for life a month or so ago.

This is me and my Papa, just before the start of the race, well the walk in my case. This is the only decentish picture of myself. I hate the camera with avengence and are usually behind it, must ask my mum if her camera is okay since this day out.

There were four of us taking part from our area, my mum, her sister and a friend of ours, we all really enjoyied it. Will definatly be doing it again next year.

In knitting news.

not an awful lot. My ASC jumper has been raviged by hamsters and I havn't had the heart to pull it out of the cuboard since. I'm fairly sure that most of it can be saved but boy am I annoyied, whilst being slightly greatful at the same time that it wasn't a customers order.

Everything has taken a back seat recently, I have however almost completed all the samples for my new stock, hope to have them listed tonight. Will have to use my laptop though as I am certain my mum will want hers back also have tried it from hers as it would be quicker but it won't let me reduce the size of the pictures and save them in the new format, which is a bit of a pain,. Mine does load pictures but like everything else it does it really really slowly,

Oh well, thats it for now. Hope to be able to post again soon


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home