nappy-mad-knitter

As my title suggests I am a nappy mad knitter. I have a huge love for cloth nappies, ever since I started using them when my son was 2 months old, I have tried almost every nappy available. The only other things that rank really high on my love list are my family and friends(which are top of the list) and knitting. Which I spend at least 4 hours per day on. Hense being a nappy agent and setting up a knitting business, pure heaven on earth :0).

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Do I really need

Another Work In Progress (wip)

Since I have cleared my orders my mind is working on the next items I want to make, I even brought wool for one which was really naughty considering I haven't finished the first half of my scarf. THough have put that off now as the littleuns atre both home and that pattern needs total concentration.

I have made quite a lot of progress on my ASC jumper, having completed the back I have just fiished the ribbing on the front, I have a pair of longies on the needles for DD, and have spent 2 hours writting out an XXL sized pattern for shorts so that DS can have some for bed when his new larger nappies arrive. His coveres are on the small side as it is, have ordered him easy peasy bumper nappies for bed, Have tried every single pul up type nappy there is going and none of them have worked for him. Have ordered with poppers so it is easy for him to take off in the morning will have to cross the getting the nappy on himself bridge when we get to it.

Back to my knitting, I know I have a lot on the go at the moment, but I am so tempted to start DD's jumper, have also promised 2 friends and my sister a scarf. Also promised my sister a jumper for christmas, really need more knitting time, as if 4 hours minimum per day isn't enough already. I said to my mum that I liked having many things on the go so I could jump between them. I get bored so easily with things, spoecially when doing a really repetative pattern, or lots and lots of plain knitting. THink I need to be really harsh with my self and make sure that I start finishing some of the stuff before getting more on the go, but it is very tempting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home