nappy-mad-knitter

As my title suggests I am a nappy mad knitter. I have a huge love for cloth nappies, ever since I started using them when my son was 2 months old, I have tried almost every nappy available. The only other things that rank really high on my love list are my family and friends(which are top of the list) and knitting. Which I spend at least 4 hours per day on. Hense being a nappy agent and setting up a knitting business, pure heaven on earth :0).

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Its surprising

What you can do in one day when you put your mind to something.

Havn't stopped since I got up today, well until now. Admitidly most of the time I have been sat on my bum knitting, it doesn't count properly as being lazy though as I have been working. Here is a picture of todays efforts.

It is a large pair of shorts, made using bright dyes yarn, just have the gussett to finish. Have had so much time to work today. DH took the kids down the beach there is a fair there now for a week. THen the festival starts, looking forward to that as there is normally a huge craft tent there.

I'm aspiring one day to have a table in that event, and many of the others that have e-mailed me and asked if I would like to attend. Find it hard being a mum to under fives and working from home. For the time being though DH is home and I am getting so much more done, I can spend 4 hours knitting during the day and have the evenings once the kids are in bed. Before I'd have the evenings only and be shattered from the day, so not get much

On the other end of the scale I think we are getting on each others nerves a little, and I'm preparing for everything being turned upside down now that school is out for the summer. We have our eldest booked into kids club for 3 afternoons a week so he can keep in touch with his friends.

On the cards for tonight, I really can't decide. I was suppost to be going out last night but DH decided that he would like to go fishing, so thought I owuld go out tonight instead. Not sure if I can really be bothered quite like to plod on with my knitting, I have another pattern that I really want to get started. It's not like I am short of things to do either is it


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home