nappy-mad-knitter

As my title suggests I am a nappy mad knitter. I have a huge love for cloth nappies, ever since I started using them when my son was 2 months old, I have tried almost every nappy available. The only other things that rank really high on my love list are my family and friends(which are top of the list) and knitting. Which I spend at least 4 hours per day on. Hense being a nappy agent and setting up a knitting business, pure heaven on earth :0).

Monday, August 27, 2007

Stashalong week 4

Not an awful lot this week. I have been concentrating on other things, namely finishing my clapotis.



I have used 2 totally different coloured skiens one is more purply and the other is more blue, you can just tell the difference if you look closely at the image, IRL it is so much more obvious.

I have also this weekend gone taken part in a bank holiday challenge, it was to knit a full sized garment in the time between friday evening an monday evening. And this was as far as I got.



And this is what I am making




Its out of june last years simply knitting, I think I have probably cast on the wrong size but I will see the project through eventually.

Anf finally, the results of last weeks stashalong. I think I have lost my flair a little after such a good start, the number of items I've made has dwindled, but at the same time I have been making much larger items.







Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home