nappy-mad-knitter

As my title suggests I am a nappy mad knitter. I have a huge love for cloth nappies, ever since I started using them when my son was 2 months old, I have tried almost every nappy available. The only other things that rank really high on my love list are my family and friends(which are top of the list) and knitting. Which I spend at least 4 hours per day on. Hense being a nappy agent and setting up a knitting business, pure heaven on earth :0).

Monday, August 06, 2007

August's socks

Don't post for weeks then 3 in 2 days!

Here are my august socks



Made using the harry potter pattern from the charmed knits book, I am quite enjoying the pattern despite the rib, this is around 3-4 days progress doing just an hour or so a day, a bit like a reward after finishing something for my shop.

I didn't much like the heal, short row hell, it was really annoying me to start plus I loeth short rows. But in the end I quite like it, the heal knitted up so much quicker and I think it looks a lot neater than the pick up stitches version.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home