nappy-mad-knitter

As my title suggests I am a nappy mad knitter. I have a huge love for cloth nappies, ever since I started using them when my son was 2 months old, I have tried almost every nappy available. The only other things that rank really high on my love list are my family and friends(which are top of the list) and knitting. Which I spend at least 4 hours per day on. Hense being a nappy agent and setting up a knitting business, pure heaven on earth :0).

Monday, August 20, 2007

Results of stashalong week 3

Not much knitting this week, have been making lots of jewellery so knitting has fallen by the wayside for much of the week.

The results for this week, the first 4 are made from brightdyes yarn, the strippy one is made from 3 discountinued colours of jaeger matchmaker merino and the final soaker is made from british breeds yarns. The last 2 still need the ends sewing in.







I have alsomade very little progress on this months socks



I have also started a clapotis, have finished one skien of yarn. Have increased it up to 59 stitches and plan to use 2 skiens of hip knits silk, though think after seeing just the one knitted up I don't think it will be long enough. The shade is Blueberry.




And then to my beads, also an a quest to use some of my stuff up.





3 bookmarks using tibetian silver butterflies and faceted plastic beads on silver plate bookmark and findings.





2 memory wire bracelets, one made with plastic dice, the other with an array of different glass beads.






A pile of stitchmarkers, mobile phone charms and earings, all made with glass bead and silver platee. The earings are lampwork beads.








A pile of charm bracelets using moon hearts, tibetain silver beads and some dice again on silver plate.

And last but not least some necklaces made with lion tail, crimps some plastic faceted beads and lampwork beads. I love the result even though they haven't come out as I had first thought they would.





Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 20 August, 2007 , Blogger gilraen said...

They are fabulous!! Have you looked at Etsy? The bookmarks are especially beautiful! :)

 
At 20 August, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a load of beads. Love it all, especialy the last bracelet. It's b eautiful and just my colours.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home