nappy-mad-knitter

As my title suggests I am a nappy mad knitter. I have a huge love for cloth nappies, ever since I started using them when my son was 2 months old, I have tried almost every nappy available. The only other things that rank really high on my love list are my family and friends(which are top of the list) and knitting. Which I spend at least 4 hours per day on. Hense being a nappy agent and setting up a knitting business, pure heaven on earth :0).

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Stashalong week 2

And so it continues.

This week I have knitted 10 items for stock using exsisting stash. I filled a carrier bag up last sunday and worked my way through it leaving just 200g in the bottom of it. Not bad going considering, I have cheated somewhat with my items, they are mainly small ones which generally take a much shorter time but add significantly to the item number count ;0)

Firstly 1 newborn item


And 1 small item, I have made this using wool I dyed ages ago using food colouring


Then 4 medium sized items, 2 are using wool I dyed myself using food colouring, the 2 tone pink one and the green, yellow and purple one are made using yarn that Chrissy dyed.








2 Large - the green one is yarn dyed by chrissy and the pink one I did myself using kemtex acid dye.




An finally one XL item, made using the same green yarn as the one above, this picture is closer to the actual shade of the yarn



All of these items are listed up in my shop. Next week I am aiming to work a simular amount of items. This last two weeks I have emptied one crisp box sized carton and a carrier bag of wool. I have since emptyied another larger box between the carrier and the box freeing it up to store the kids toys in, which is what the original purpose of the box was. The kids where made up to finally have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home