nappy-mad-knitter

As my title suggests I am a nappy mad knitter. I have a huge love for cloth nappies, ever since I started using them when my son was 2 months old, I have tried almost every nappy available. The only other things that rank really high on my love list are my family and friends(which are top of the list) and knitting. Which I spend at least 4 hours per day on. Hense being a nappy agent and setting up a knitting business, pure heaven on earth :0).

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Catchup post

Once again it has been many weeks since I have updated my blog. And as usual much has happend in this time.

I have been very busy knitting and updating my website as well as taking up making jewellery which has taken over many weeks in place of knitting, here are some examples of the items I have made.






Only a few examples as I have deleted most of the images. I decided to get a bit tidyier and went through all my saved stuff and removed a lot of what I thought was unnessisary to keep. As a result my computer works a lot faster, its a poor old thing now so isn't really up to much.

There are many more pictures on my website www.nkfn.co.uk

I have also finally finished off my last pair of socks, started to enter in to junes draw but finally finished them for july



They are made using july's sock club yarn from brightdyes, a wonderfully soft 100% BFL yarn. I have used the grapey sock pattern which I love, I think the colours lend very well to the pattern.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home