nappy-mad-knitter

As my title suggests I am a nappy mad knitter. I have a huge love for cloth nappies, ever since I started using them when my son was 2 months old, I have tried almost every nappy available. The only other things that rank really high on my love list are my family and friends(which are top of the list) and knitting. Which I spend at least 4 hours per day on. Hense being a nappy agent and setting up a knitting business, pure heaven on earth :0).

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Finsihed items - week ending 16th/2/07

Half term week has brought the usual manicness of having the kids home and the usual quietness in the shop. Resulting in lots of knitting time at work and hardly any at home.

First up is my shoal water, which was finished the week before possibly, how can you tell when the days and weeks roll into one! Anyway pleased to have finished this item, it got a little tedious towards the end. I am glad I hadn't selected a thinner yarn which needed another 2 or 3 repeats of the pattern.



And another shawl, cast on many months ago, september I think as a guess I finished it leaving just the blocking and the end weaving in to do, here is is blocked anf finished at last!



My other finish offs are a pair of shorts and a soaker, these are to be part of babykinds new range. I have several more to do before they get listed, hoping to get them done this week.



Another pinwheel blanket, using 6 or 7 balls of peaches and cream cotton, lost count of the ombre teal used and can't weigh it to check. There was around 471 stitches on the needles before I cast off, and after adding the crocheted trim it measures 35 inches in diameter



And some new projects

Pink ribbon illusion scarf, Have done more than the picture shows, have completed the ribbon and worked around 3 inches of plain knitting.



Another pair of shorts



Not quite knitting, took this off Jessica a few days ago, isn't she just the sweetest little thing?





Wearing 2 outfits at once is her style at the moment, in these photos she has on a long sleeved jumper and pinifore style dress thing BIL brought her for christmas, and a dora t shirt and a pair of jeans!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 17 February, 2008 , Blogger Mich said...

real cute children. You are blessed indeed :)

 
At 17 February, 2008 , Blogger Mich said...

lovely children :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home