nappy-mad-knitter

As my title suggests I am a nappy mad knitter. I have a huge love for cloth nappies, ever since I started using them when my son was 2 months old, I have tried almost every nappy available. The only other things that rank really high on my love list are my family and friends(which are top of the list) and knitting. Which I spend at least 4 hours per day on. Hense being a nappy agent and setting up a knitting business, pure heaven on earth :0).

Friday, February 08, 2008

Januarys finished knits























A quick run down of everything finished last month. Everything listed above was made in january excluding the lime green rowan dolly bag, that was finished before christmas

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 09 February, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home